It’s time to mobilise the Uraidla Show Imagineers again – the finest, most dedicated and generous band of volunteers in the world! So you’re warmly invited to jump on board and lend a hand – sign up for a couple of hours using the online TryBooking system and be a part of the biggest and brightest day on our local community calendar!
Uraidla Show Volunteer Jobs (Click on the links below to book)
Setting Up – Wednesday and Friday
- Wednesday evening (31st October) – Setup inside and outside spaces – From 6pm at the Show Office
- Friday (2nd November) throughout the day – Setup , signs, temporary fencing, assisting in the Show Office and setting up display tables.
Show Day – Sunday, 1 or 2 hour shifts from 7am to 10pm
- Trade Space Helpers direct trade display people to their sites around the Showground
- Show Office Helpers assist the Show Secretary in the Show Office
- Bin Monitors check and, as required, replace full bins with empty ones
- Car Park Attendants manage the Disability Parking and School Oval Parking areas
- Bus Drivers shuttle visitors to and from the Showground Entrance Gates
- Gate Helpers visit the Entrance Gates and replenish tickets & wristbands
- Oval Marshals usher visitors from the Oval before major events (Catapult and Fireworks)
Packing Up – Monday from 10am all day
- Your booking isn’t complete until you’ve entered your name, your contact phone number (preferably mobile), your email and confirmed your email.
- It’s free to book – when you click “Purchase” you won’t be charged any money.
- Keep your ticket(s) safe so you can remember what you’ve signed up for.
- Keep an eye out for emails from the Volunteer Coordinator alerting you to any changes.